Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Melange 2008 - Ending in STYLE!!!!

Melange our annual most awaited festival which brings together all the SIMSRites is undoubtedly most enjoyed and loved by all.

What makes me write this is not cos its another college fest and the fun you can have or fun we had at Melange. It's because Melange this year has made us end our MBA in style!!!

Had Melange not happened the way it did, I am sure quite a few of us would get bored of college and not spend time in college meeting each other. I take Melange as my last day of college :) Never would be a last day spent in soo much celebrations and fun as it was at Melange (Melange 2008 - 29th & 30th March 2008). Not just my batchmates, I loved working with all our juniors as well. One time that we all bonded so so so well. Will miss you all!!!

We spent more than a month on Melange working, having fun, enjoying ourselves and loving SIMSR. And all the while we just hoped that time would stop and we never finish college, always be here :D. Cos end of Melange met end of the life at SIMSR.

I am so glad that we all feel the way I do which just goes on to show how much we all mean to each other and how we loved spending time with one another and do all that we did!!!

And the class skit - nothing could beat that!!!

Love you all!!! Rock On!!! It just couldn't get better!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very true !!!

Amol said...

It was a much better one than last year.

I'm glad we've set a benchmark.

Unknown said...

This time Melange was Amazing compare 2 last year.
Well hats off 2 all participant & all budding Managers/CEO’s :)

Good Show !