Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last Day

There is something about 'Last Day'. They are not unhappy, they are just unbelievable... A friend sent me a message this morning which read, "Some people say that you don't know what you have until you lose it. The truth is that you always know what you have, you just never thought you would lose it."

Unbelievable yes that's what I call them. And what makes them more striking is the fact that you know they are gonna come, you know precisely when it would happen. You also know how would life be like after that. And when the Last Day is there... you say, "Already!!" You want to stop it from coming. You just want to UNWIND a little more. A little more time in the past that has passed by. Just a little more of it. :)

When I resigned from my job before my MBA, it was for the simple reason that I didn't want to be there anymore. I was fed up of it. And then on the last day, I didn't want to leave. I didn't know it was time to go. Well, I did go yes. They always say there is something better waiting for you instead. :) And there was.

There would always be a better time waiting for you. And there are somethings, you never thought you would miss, but you do, a lot. And this is where we say, "You don't know what you have until you lose it" :)

All the best!!!

3 comments:

Aditya Marwah said...

nice post... true in every sense of the word... dont worry life has always the best in store for us... MISE will do u a lot of gud.... best of luck...

Amol said...

2 years of extensive learning, mindless fun and mutual respect.

Cheers.

~ Icarus said...

Agreed !But probably this is the sheer beauty of this whole concept called Life !It never stops ! Not for any damn soul.Frankly speaking,I never got nostalgic about leaving Somaiya or say my Engg Institute for one simple reason.I always knew that the Life is the only thing worth dying for.I was just flowing with Life all the time...Moreover,I am in touch with all I loved at any stage and that is all that matters.Isn't it?