Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Internship with Friends!!!

No Machcha!!! Listen da!!! Hey you F****r!!!! Like Dhuh!!! Chumma!!! Namaskara!!! And matar paneer!!!! Not to forget the Bloody Mary and Screw Driver... ;-)

Well, in short my new bunch of freakingly awesome friends from Bangalore. The summers were for an internship - serious research work etc. But, it turned out to be more of fun, food and frolic!!! Two months away from family for the first time ever, and I found myself entirely amongst friends. All new to me... for one day... and from the very next moment, they were as if I have always known them.

They made sure I have a great time. Then be it partying, dinners, wedding or just a DBC!!!!!! I always felt one of them... and I loved being one of them. All the photo sessions, the card game - "teen patti" (the maru made some money there, and yes, the sardar wasn't far behind.. thanks to all the loans ;-))

What I will cherish the most is my "silly naughty friend"!!! He cribbed and cribbed... but he was always there... took me to this awesome shop... A&S.. damn neat... great cook... had the privilege of being invited to lunch... and have some tasty matar paneer... good job dude!!!

Here is one pic of all of us... truly reflects the time we had together... CRAZZZYYYYY!!!!!















There was a time I was thinking, "What am I gonna do there???" And was carrying 5 to 6 novels... but i ended up reading just 2 of them... so that must explain to you what a blast I had there.

Anything for a trip like this. I miss Bangalore.... more than anything for my friends!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks lke u really had a whale of a time...

Unknown said...

we miss u too babe... come back :)

TrIppInG oN LiFe said...

we are missing you too babes truly :)
waiting to see you soon 'honey' :D