Friday, November 30, 2012

Marking the FIRST year!

This would probably be the most special FIRST :) All the firsts made me super excited - I hated and cried for the firsts I missed but this one - it makes it up for all :)

18th December 2012 - Our FIRST Anniversary!


A and my first anniversary! It’s difficult to describe in words and the way I feel about this can hardly be expressed. All I can do is smile - a big smile on my face of happiness that knows no boundaries. The joy that you can never imagine - it’s like that thing you want but never knew you wanted it, never thought something can bring you so much joy and happiness. It’s like standing on a beach looking at the horizon not able to imagine how deep the sea is out there. A feeling of abundant love, when the word abundant is not enough.

The feeling of achieving your first milestone with someone who love like you can never love again - and looking forward to a life full of such milestones! It’s that feeling that makes your heart so full of happiness and no amount of deep breaths help you absorb it completely :)

Its amazing how someone can be so special to you. (Of course it better be like that considering you decide to spend a lifetime with the person ;) ) How do you express your love for someone so dear to you. While you cant even express it to yourself – how can you possibly explain it to the other person?! I don’t know how I can ever tell A how much he means to me. I cant define “how much” here. I cam never “tell” him how much I love him. Its sometimes so overwhelming that no amount of “special things” you do can express it completely. No amount of “I love you”s can say it all. No amount of kisses can express it. It’s the feeling where you stand on top of a mountain and feel – this is it! This is all I ever wanted in life. (and no I don’t take away the worldly things we all like to have – but then this isn’t about all those) This is what I will never complain about or think wasn’t enough. This is something everyone should have.

I think I’m extremely lucky to be able to have the most amazing husband one can have  and how amazing he is – is how I feel about him – is something I can never express in words even to myself. Every time I think of it I have this feeling of extreme elation where words fail you, where feelings overwhelm you so much that you can’t describe them. Its something that no gift can tell him how special he is. It’s when I know nothing I can do will ever truly match his amazing-ness to me. And its not that he never pisses me off or I don’t ever do things that he doesn’t like – but that’s just trivial in front of what he brings to my life.

So does that mean I don’t get scared about the fact that I would be spending my entire life with him. I used to. But now I don’t. Seeing the way a whole year is gone by, the fact that I am almost 28 – still not bored of anything, so much more to do and see. Still feeling I have missed out on so many things and hence even more things to do and see. With so much just as an individual I have to cover in this lifetime – how can it be enough then with another person. That being A - A lifetime with A can never, never ever be enough to do all that we want to do together – what I want to do with him.

Its all about love – so many of my posts – crazy little thing called LOVE :)




No comments: