Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Interpreting Love

Love I think sometimes is overrated. Underestimated. Ignored. Misunderstood. Treasured. Trapped. Lost. Found. Discovered. Conquered. Felt. Expressed. Feared. Longed. Finally Lived!!!
"Love - it gives you the courage you never thought you had within you" - this by far is my favourite love quote. Picked from the movie "Little Manhattan" also happens to be my favourite love story movie :) Cutest thing I have come across in whatever I have seen.
LOVE - You find it in the strangest of the places at the most unexpected times. In the most unexpected form and in the most unexpected ways. In a way you never knew it existed. In a way you never thought you'd see it. In a way you never felt it. In a way you hated it. In a way you laughed at it once. In a way you saw it happening only to others. In a way that you never wanna let go. In a way that you know letting go is the best way to keep it within you. In a way that your ways defy you.
In a way it lets you flow with it. In a way that it scares you. In a way that nothing seems difficult. In a way that its always the best morning and the brightest sunshine. In a way that all music is romantic. In a million more ways than this and a million more ways you would see it, experience it, enjoy it. And most of all want it and have it.
It gives you sleepless nights and dreamy days. It makes you want to do things you never thought you would. It makes you cross thousands of miles when you dont even know the directions. It makes you discover yourself. It teaches you to feel your heartbeat. It drives you crazy and keeps you sane. You laugh and cry at the same time. You lose and find yourself. You move ahead and wait. You turn around and you look ahead. It lets you be, and then you are just there in that feeling that only you know for yourself.

So love happened to me :) I saw it and I lost it. And didnt know if I'd see it again. Then I thought I felt it again. And then I saw it slip away. By then I gave it up saying b******t. And then yet again it approached me. This time I was careful, cautious, scared it would go away and I made a failed attempt to stay away from it. To keep it away from me.

But then its love - it entices you in a way - a lot of ways. And I found myself staring at it again. First it smiled, held my hand, took me in its arms, made me smile and then it turned to look at me. Slowly taking its hand away from me, waived at me and walked off. And I just stood there thinking and wondering. So I ran after it, walked along a bit and then I just walked ahead. Left it behind. I turned to look at it and I didnt turn. I kept walking. Then maybe it wasnt mine. But just something along the way. And maybe I need to keep walking further.

And I still haven't interpreted it. If you have; share it :)

Enjoy the read.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love:- It complete you of what you are not !!

Khamir Purohit said...

wow! its the kinda stuff rhymes are made up of...its lets you expresses things you never thought you could.

true its insane, then sometimes the most logical thing!

sometimes its a crazy b*****d and some other times its the only thing to live for!

Phew...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes magic happens over time. sometimes one is too analytical to realize the magic.

Thgt ur destination had arrived....but Maybe u need to walk a little further

Anyways, like shit .... love too happens...

Vinod Durge said...

Love can neither be created nor destroyed, it just passes on from one person to another person :-).
Life is to enjoy. If you analyse the past or visualize the future, you may miss to give your 100% in present. If there is someone whom you love, spend quality time together and don't spoil relationships bcoz of any miss-communication.

Rohit Tuteja - be the change! said...

ooo....luvd it, lived it, related to it...adorable it is...but still we've only one chance...so live it, luv it, repent but still luv the feeling of luv...and all ready to luv it again :) the line i luvd the most: 'So I ran after it, walked along a bit' and hated the most'and then I just walked ahead' ..ciao!

Anonymous said...

tit for tat... datz what it is... it's an economy in itself, it works only if both the parties involved honour it... otherwise, it's forfeited. as they say "love begets love; hate begets hate".