Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hectic and High Pressure!!!!

19th September 2007... one day that I m gonna remember always... woooo!!!! What a day?!?!! It started like any other Wednesday, with the exception that I reached class before the professor, attended the lecture I usually bunk (Quantitative...not perspective) and then some Masala Thumbs Up (the only time I think I managed to take a break!!!). Well, now if you are wondering why was it hectic. Apart from the routine work that we usually have in college, today looked like a day of deadlines!!!

I am doing a concurrent and the submission for it was today. Well, to finish that it's gonna be a whole long night for me. Marketing Research analysis.. well... takes quite sometime. And another submission for another subject's assignment tomorrow and considering the time that I spend in college, for me to submit it by the desired deadline looks difficult. So that's another reason for me to have a whole night session. The life of an MBA!!! Craazzzyyyy !!!

And if this weren't enough... my bike ran out out of petrol on my way back home from the station... so that meant dragging the bike to the petrol pump some half a km away (this is forming one of my service journal encounters). Not that bad, and what made it easier was the sweet Pandu I met on the way.

Off late the Mumbai police has been going through some tough times, but, this Mr.Hawaldar, was one of those NICE policemen we have with us. Seeing me dragging my bike on the way he asked me," क्या हुआ बेटा?!!!" Wow!!! I was soo amazed at the way he spoke to me and was ssoooo concerned seeing me drag my bike at 11 in the night. Proud of the Mumbai Police!!! And, yes I must tel you all, that most policemen that I have come across have been nice. 9 out of 10. Well, sorry about the exceptions, but yeah I guess from a personal experience, I feel safe when the police is around.

Yeah, so coming back to my day, quite a bit of running around and still have a long way to go today. Will perhaps, let you know whether or not I managed to finish everything - if I am alive to see the day tomorrow. So till then, bye. Goodnight.

Tell me if you have had, days like these or perhaps even worse....

1 comment:

Amol said...

Interesting day!